13 September 2012

6th April, Capri/Anacapri

Early morning again

Sunrising on our hillside

Mount Vesuvius across the bay of Naples

Me, Ximena, and Fédé

Barbara and me.  On forme.  Definately.

Good morning Brazil.

In case of ferry sinkage.

A morning ferry ride over to the island of Capri

At the quai of Capri

Catherine and me on the quai.

Some Canadians.


A quick boat tour around Capri to see the cliffs and caverns surrounded by cerulean waters!

Clear as the Mediterranean!

A cave with two openings through which the sun sets and glows bright green and gold!

Driving through and arch in the middle of the water

Cliffs!  (with private villas accessed only by helicopters)

Lunch in Anacapri, a bit more folksy, the other side of the island.
Bernardo (Br) Martha, Jimena, Luz (Mex) Eduardo (Br)


Back to the other side of Capri, the city of Capri

Once you get out of the very rich touristy shopping area, there are some lovely walks with nice views.


And a garden or 2
Waiting for the shuttle to take us from Anacapri back into Capri

On the wharf.  I with I had a picture of the funicular, but it's great there.  Capri is very pretty.

After taking the ferry back into Naples.  Luly, Jimena (Mex) and me

The last night in the hotel in Naples, I finally remembered to get my chocolate bar out of the bus.  It was a 2 for 1 special at the truck stop 2 days before, and I split with a friend, but on leaving it in the bus once, it melted completely in the package, so I asked if I could put it in the bus's little refrigerator.  But I kept forgetting it!  That day I remembered it.  And victory was sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment