13 September 2011

13 Sep


      I accidentally cried in the car on the way home from school today.  I know I’m not supposed to, but I did.  My brain shut off.  Either I am so tired I forgot all my French, or everyone is using harder words than before.  I have a lot of trouble remembering things, and I was definitely spoilt by my extra week of summer vacation.  School continues to be a major challenge.  I suppose I just need more time here.  Wait it out, if you will.
    I do love that my host family’s home phone ring tone is Canon in D.
lol

2 comments:

  1. Aww, don't say that you're not supposed to cry - everyone does it, and the more you try to hold it in the worse you feel. The language will come in time - you haven't even been here a month yet, so there's no reason to expect functional fluency yet. It'll come.

    Hopefully you'll pass over feeling like this soon. It definitely is tiring hearing a different language all the time and not being able to communicate as well as you're used to. Best of luck for feeling better/less tired over the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! Hang in there! It gets Better!!

    ReplyDelete